Ideal for two couples or a family requiring self catering accommodation Plettenberg Bay [Sleeps 4].
High Season & Christmas (11th Nov – 19th Apr) R550 per person per night sharing – minimum 2 adults (Additional R400.00 per person per night)
Low Season (20th April – 10th Nov) R450 per person per night sharing – minimum 2 adults (Additional R300.00 per person per night)
Low Season 20th April – 10th Nov | High Season 11th Nov – 19th Apr |
- We have a minimum stay of 2 nights in low & high season
- We have a minimum stay of 5 nights over the Christmas period
- Always call or email us direct to receive our specials, we are very flexible and we will always try to make a plan.
- Excellent rates for long stays
- Prices are based on 2 people sharing one room, should you need to use any additional laundry from another room there is a housekeeping charge of R200 per bed
A delightful cottage hidden amongst the trees. Hill Cottage has two bedrooms, 1 with twin beds and shower en-suite and one double bed with a shower room off the open plan living area. The cottage has an open plan ground floor area and an enclosed (and very private) deck to the front as well as a terrace to the rear for dining alfresco.
The cottage itself, is positioned amongst many shady trees for real privacy, dappled views of the farm will surely tempt you to take a walk and explore the farm and indigenous forest.
An open plan living area with outdoor living space to catch the rays of the African sun and enjoy an evening braai (BBQ) and sundowner.
We can provide a light morning clean on the cottage, Mon – Fri excluding public holidays for an additional R150 per day .
Please note that our cottages are not equipped with washing machines as water is our most precious commodity but we do offer a wash and go laundry service if required. As a sustainable agri farming enterprise we encourage a green room policy. Towels are therefore changed only when you need them and not on a daily basis. For longer stays, linen is usually changed every five days.
Accommodation Facilities at a glance
• TV DSTV avail at R25 per day
• Mobile heaters in rooms
• 1 x full bathroom
• Kitchen is equipped apart from washing machines (we offer a wash and go laundry service)
• Pool towels
• Cotton linen
• Braai (BBQ) facility and tools
• Sun deck
We ask anyone using the pool to show consideration at all times particularly to the guests residing at Bottle Brush cottage and the main house who overlook the pool area. Braais, music and private parties around the pool are prohibited as this is a peaceful area for everyone to enjoy.